USA: Aladdin Temp-Rite Introduces Ready2Dyne - Converts From Holding Refrigerator to a Retherm Oven In The Same Unit
With the introduction of its new Ready2Dyne bulk retherm unit, Aladdin Temp-Rite gives schools, catering, correctional and healthcare facilities the ability to maintain chilled foods, and hold foods at hot serving temperatures in the same unit with no rehandling. Facilities seeking to reduce labor costs will be able to minimize extra handling with the Ready2Dyne bulk retherm unit by Aladdin Temp-Rite.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target