USA: Aladdin Temp-Rite Introduces Ready2Dyne - Converts From Holding Refrigerator to a Retherm Oven In The Same Unit
With the introduction of its new Ready2Dyne bulk retherm unit, Aladdin Temp-Rite gives schools, catering, correctional and healthcare facilities the ability to maintain chilled foods, and hold foods at hot serving temperatures in the same unit with no rehandling. Facilities seeking to reduce labor costs will be able to minimize extra handling with the Ready2Dyne bulk retherm unit by Aladdin Temp-Rite.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action