USA: Albertson's commits US$1bn to dual branded stores in Southern California
Boise, Idaho-based grocery giant Albertson's has unveiled major investment plans in Southern California, the largest retail market in the US, committing over US$1bn in capital investment during the next three years for new stores and remodels. Chairman and CEO Larry Johnston commented: "Southern California is a strategic market of choice that our company is committed to grow and strengthen."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action