USA: Albertson's Confirms Florida is Strategic Market for Future
$100 Million Invested in 2001; 25 Percent Increase to $125 Million Planned in 2002; Three Stores to Close in Miami, Underscoring Company-wide Efficiency Push Boise, Idaho, PRNewswire/ -- Albertson's, Inc. (NYSE: ABS - news) today confirmed its commitment to the state of Florida. This year, the Company invested $100 million throughout the state in new store construction and remodels. An estimated investment of $125 million is planned for 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk