USA: Albertson's Confirms Florida is Strategic Market for Future
$100 Million Invested in 2001; 25 Percent Increase to $125 Million Planned in 2002; Three Stores to Close in Miami, Underscoring Company-wide Efficiency Push Boise, Idaho, PRNewswire/ -- Albertson's, Inc. (NYSE: ABS - news) today confirmed its commitment to the state of Florida. This year, the Company invested $100 million throughout the state in new store construction and remodels. An estimated investment of $125 million is planned for 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"