USA: Albertson's Confirms Florida is Strategic Market for Future
$100 Million Invested in 2001; 25 Percent Increase to $125 Million Planned in 2002; Three Stores to Close in Miami, Underscoring Company-wide Efficiency Push Boise, Idaho, PRNewswire/ -- Albertson's, Inc. (NYSE: ABS - news) today confirmed its commitment to the state of Florida. This year, the Company invested $100 million throughout the state in new store construction and remodels. An estimated investment of $125 million is planned for 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action