USA: Albertson's, Inc. Announces Preliminary Second Quarter Results for Fiscal 2000
Albertson's, Inc. (NYSE:ABS - news) today announced preliminary results for its second quarter of fiscal 2000, which ended August 3, 2000. The Company reported that due to lower than projected comparable store sales increases and higher than projected operating expenses the Company expects to report diluted earnings per share of approximately $0.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega