USA: Albertson's, Inc. declares quarterly dividend
Albertson's, Inc. (NYSE:ABS) Board of Directors, at its quarterly meeting on September 8, 2000, declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per share. The cash dividend will be payable on November 10, 2000 to stockholders of record at the close of business on October 16, 2000. Albertson's, Inc. is one of the largest retail food and drug chains in the United States. Based in Boise, Idaho, the Company currently operates over 2,500 retail stores in 36 states across the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast