USA: Albertson's, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
Albertson's, Inc. Board of Directors, at its quarterly meeting on June 14, 2000, declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per share. The cash dividend will be payable on August 10, 2000, to stockholders of record at the close of business on July 14, 2000. Albertson's, Inc. is one of the largest retail food and drug chains in the United States. Based in Boise, Idaho, the Company currently operates over 2,500 retail stores in 37 states across the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth