USA: Albertsons Names Jim Gentile president of the Northern California Division
US retailing giant Albertsons has named Jim Gentile president of its Northern California operating division. Gentile was most recently senior VP, marketing and merchandising, at the Midwest Division of Albertsons. He originally joined the company as a produce clerk at Jewel in 1967, before holding positions of increasing responsibility in store management and becoming merchandiser in 1984. He was named director of marketing at the Midwest Division in 1988 and then VP, Chef's Kitchen and Bakery Merchandising in 1991.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega