USA: Albertson's names John Sims executive VP and general counsel
Grocery giant Albertson's has announced today that John Sims will join the company as executive VP and general counsel. Sims, 52, will report directly to Larry Johnston, Albertson's chairman and CEO, and will serve as a member of the company's executive committee. Previously, Sims spent 22 years with Cincinnati, Ohio-based Federated Department Stores. Federated is a US$16bn retailer with over 450 stores under several well-known banners such as Macys, Bloomingdale's, Rich's, Lazarus, Burdines, and the Bon Marche.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins