USA: Albertson's names John Sims executive VP and general counsel
Grocery giant Albertson's has announced today that John Sims will join the company as executive VP and general counsel. Sims, 52, will report directly to Larry Johnston, Albertson's chairman and CEO, and will serve as a member of the company's executive committee. Previously, Sims spent 22 years with Cincinnati, Ohio-based Federated Department Stores. Federated is a US$16bn retailer with over 450 stores under several well-known banners such as Macys, Bloomingdale's, Rich's, Lazarus, Burdines, and the Bon Marche.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund