USA: Albertson's names Linda Massman group VP, finance and corporate planning
Boise, Idaho-based grocery giant Albertson's has announced the appointment of Linda Massman as group VP, finance and corporate planning, effective immediately. "Linda is one of the most talented financial executives in the country," said Felicia Thornton, Albertson's executive VP and CFO. "She brings to Albertson's a successful track record of driving positive results and creating shareholder value fueled by her in-depth knowledge of business planning, financial analysis and strategic corporate communication."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories