USA: Albertson's names Linda Massman group VP, finance and corporate planning
Boise, Idaho-based grocery giant Albertson's has announced the appointment of Linda Massman as group VP, finance and corporate planning, effective immediately. "Linda is one of the most talented financial executives in the country," said Felicia Thornton, Albertson's executive VP and CFO. "She brings to Albertson's a successful track record of driving positive results and creating shareholder value fueled by her in-depth knowledge of business planning, financial analysis and strategic corporate communication."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival