USA: Albertson's names Linda Massman group VP, finance and corporate planning
Boise, Idaho-based grocery giant Albertson's has announced the appointment of Linda Massman as group VP, finance and corporate planning, effective immediately. "Linda is one of the most talented financial executives in the country," said Felicia Thornton, Albertson's executive VP and CFO. "She brings to Albertson's a successful track record of driving positive results and creating shareholder value fueled by her in-depth knowledge of business planning, financial analysis and strategic corporate communication."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch