USA: Albertson's planning to open new stores
Idaho-based supermarket chain Albertson's has revealed plans to open three new outlets in Bakersfield, hot on the heels of a trio of recent store closures. The new stores, to be situated on Coffee Road (northwest), Stockdale Highway (southwest) and Brundage Avenue (Southeast Redevelopment Project area), have been seen as a bid by the grocer to capitalise on Bakersfield's rapidly expanding grocery market. The Brundage Avenue store will see Albertson's join
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO