USA: Albertson's planning to open new stores
Idaho-based supermarket chain Albertson's has revealed plans to open three new outlets in Bakersfield, hot on the heels of a trio of recent store closures. The new stores, to be situated on Coffee Road (northwest), Stockdale Highway (southwest) and Brundage Avenue (Southeast Redevelopment Project area), have been seen as a bid by the grocer to capitalise on Bakersfield's rapidly expanding grocery market. The Brundage Avenue store will see Albertson's join
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti