USA: Albertsons reaffirms double digit EPS guidance for Q2 and fiscal 2002
Retailing giant Albertsons has reaffirmed its positive double digit earnings outlook on continuing operations, before restructuring and other charges adjusted for goodwill amortisation, for both FY 2002 and the current Q2. Larry Johnston, chairman and CEO, explained that after a industry competitor made a significant announcement, "we felt it was important to reaffirm our optimistic earnings outlook to investors for this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund