USA: Albertsons reaffirms double digit EPS guidance for Q2 and fiscal 2002
Retailing giant Albertsons has reaffirmed its positive double digit earnings outlook on continuing operations, before restructuring and other charges adjusted for goodwill amortisation, for both FY 2002 and the current Q2. Larry Johnston, chairman and CEO, explained that after a industry competitor made a significant announcement, "we felt it was important to reaffirm our optimistic earnings outlook to investors for this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week