USA: Albertson's Steps Up to the Plate and Turns Down the Lights
Albertson's, Inc. is stepping up to the plate and turning down the lights in its stores as one of the first retailers to join the California Grocers Association (CGA) energy conservation program unveiled by Governor Gray Davis. This effort is expected to help make available thousands of kilowatt hours each day a Stage I alert is called by the California Independent Services Operator (ISO).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action