USA: Albertson's Steps Up to the Plate and Turns Down the Lights
Albertson's, Inc. is stepping up to the plate and turning down the lights in its stores as one of the first retailers to join the California Grocers Association (CGA) energy conservation program unveiled by Governor Gray Davis. This effort is expected to help make available thousands of kilowatt hours each day a Stage I alert is called by the California Independent Services Operator (ISO).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund