USA: Albertson's Steps Up to the Plate and Turns Down the Lights
Albertson's, Inc. is stepping up to the plate and turning down the lights in its stores as one of the first retailers to join the California Grocers Association (CGA) energy conservation program unveiled by Governor Gray Davis. This effort is expected to help make available thousands of kilowatt hours each day a Stage I alert is called by the California Independent Services Operator (ISO).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week