USA: Albertson's unveils plan to invest US$184m in Dallas/Fort Worth
US grocery giant Albertson's plans to invest US$184m in new store and fuel centre construction, and existing store remodels, through the Dallas/Fort Worth area. "We are here to stay," said chairman and CEO Larry Johnston: "By increasing our store base, remodelling our existing stores as well as continuing to introduce new marketing and merchandising plans we will strengthen our position [in] this community."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning