GERMANY/NETHERLANDS: Aldi to open store in Arnhem
German discount retailer Aldi is to open a supermarket in Arnhem, eastern Netherlands, at the start of December 2002. The new store is located in the Kronenburg shopping centre where Dutch rival Albert Heijn already operates a supermarket. The store is slightly larger than an average Aldi supermarket at 1,150 sq m, reported the Dutch News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund