USA: Alec Covington named corporate executive vice president, food distribution for SUPERVALU
Alec C. Covington, 43, has been promoted executive vice president and president and chief operating officer, food distribution companies at Minneapolis-based SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU). Covington served as president and chief operating officer of the Richfood Holdings, Inc. distribution companies, prior to the acquisition of Richfood by SUPERVALU last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast