USA: Alec Covington named corporate executive vice president, food distribution for SUPERVALU
Alec C. Covington, 43, has been promoted executive vice president and president and chief operating officer, food distribution companies at Minneapolis-based SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU). Covington served as president and chief operating officer of the Richfood Holdings, Inc. distribution companies, prior to the acquisition of Richfood by SUPERVALU last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories