USA: Alec Covington named corporate executive vice president, food distribution for SUPERVALU
Alec C. Covington, 43, has been promoted executive vice president and president and chief operating officer, food distribution companies at Minneapolis-based SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU). Covington served as president and chief operating officer of the Richfood Holdings, Inc. distribution companies, prior to the acquisition of Richfood by SUPERVALU last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs