US: Alexia Foods launches Smart Classics Fries line
The Alexia Smart Classics are available in three variants
US frozen foods producer Alexia Foods has added to its portfolio with the launch of a Smart Classics Fries line.
The fat-free fries contain 100 calories per serving and are made using US-grown Yukon Select potatoes, the company said. The range is available in three varieties: straight-cut fries, crinkle-cut fries and skillet-style, tri-cut potatoes.
The Alexia Smart Classics are sold in 32oz packages and have an RRP of US$3.29.
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- General Mills earnings drop one-third