US: Alexia Foods launches Smart Classics Fries line
The Alexia Smart Classics are available in three variants
US frozen foods producer Alexia Foods has added to its portfolio with the launch of a Smart Classics Fries line.
The fat-free fries contain 100 calories per serving and are made using US-grown Yukon Select potatoes, the company said. The range is available in three varieties: straight-cut fries, crinkle-cut fries and skillet-style, tri-cut potatoes.
The Alexia Smart Classics are sold in 32oz packages and have an RRP of US$3.29.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK