US: Alexia Foods launches Smart Classics Fries line
The Alexia Smart Classics are available in three variants
US frozen foods producer Alexia Foods has added to its portfolio with the launch of a Smart Classics Fries line.
The fat-free fries contain 100 calories per serving and are made using US-grown Yukon Select potatoes, the company said. The range is available in three varieties: straight-cut fries, crinkle-cut fries and skillet-style, tri-cut potatoes.
The Alexia Smart Classics are sold in 32oz packages and have an RRP of US$3.29.
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour
- Greencore profits lifted by on-the-go food focus