US: Alexia Foods launches Smart Classics Fries line
The Alexia Smart Classics are available in three variants
US frozen foods producer Alexia Foods has added to its portfolio with the launch of a Smart Classics Fries line.
The fat-free fries contain 100 calories per serving and are made using US-grown Yukon Select potatoes, the company said. The range is available in three varieties: straight-cut fries, crinkle-cut fries and skillet-style, tri-cut potatoes.
The Alexia Smart Classics are sold in 32oz packages and have an RRP of US$3.29.
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Shopper trends: Some confidence but promos popular
- DATA: The just-food international basket - Q2 2014
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Unilever to boost presence in Nigeria
- General Mills Q1 profits tumble
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure