US: Alexia Foods launches Smart Classics Fries line
The Alexia Smart Classics are available in three variants
US frozen foods producer Alexia Foods has added to its portfolio with the launch of a Smart Classics Fries line.
The fat-free fries contain 100 calories per serving and are made using US-grown Yukon Select potatoes, the company said. The range is available in three varieties: straight-cut fries, crinkle-cut fries and skillet-style, tri-cut potatoes.
The Alexia Smart Classics are sold in 32oz packages and have an RRP of US$3.29.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- ACCC slams Heinz for 'unhealthy' kids range
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights