USA: Alico, Inc. announces net earnings for the three months ended Nov. 30, 2000
Mr. Ben Hill Griffin III, Chairman of Alico, Inc. (ALCO), a La Belle agribusiness company, announced that net earnings for the three months ended November 30, 2000, the first quarter of fiscal 2001, were $805 thousand or $.11 per share. This compares to $8.6 million or $1.23 per share, during the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning