CANADA: Alimentation Couche-Tard to buy 12 US stores in Indiana and Ohio
Canadian convenience-store giant Alimentation Couche-Tard has signed an agreement in principle to purchase a network of 12 stores from Bruce Miller Oil Company (ten fee-owned locations and two supply dealer accounts) in Southeastern Indiana and the Cincinnati Metro Area in Ohio. Quebec-based Couche-Tard is already the ninth-largest convenience retailer in the US, and the acquisition will thereby increase its presence in the US Midwest where it has been active in three states since acquiring Johnson Oil Co in June 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report