UK: All-Bran bites into fruit flavour
Market leader Kellogg's is launching a brand new fruit flavoured variant of its classic All-Bran cereal.All-Bran Apricot Bites adds a whole new dimension to the original fibre provider and creates a range of new eating opportunities for the consumer.Although launched primarily as a traditional breakfast cereal, bite-sized All-Bran Apricot Bites are perfect for snacking and can be enjoyed straight from the box any time of day or night.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO