GREECE: Allatini posts dramatic increase in H1 profits, year on year
Food manufacturer and wholesaler Allatini has posted a pre-tax profit of €537,000 (US$490,000) for the first six months of 2001. This represents a dramatic increase from the €5,000 recorded in the same period last year. Allatini's turnover during the H1 meanwhile fell to €14.9m from €15.2m, and consolidated loss fell to €886,000 from the €1.7m recorded in H1 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch