GREECE: Allatini posts dramatic increase in H1 profits, year on year
Food manufacturer and wholesaler Allatini has posted a pre-tax profit of €537,000 (US$490,000) for the first six months of 2001. This represents a dramatic increase from the €5,000 recorded in the same period last year. Allatini's turnover during the H1 meanwhile fell to €14.9m from €15.2m, and consolidated loss fell to €886,000 from the €1.7m recorded in H1 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre