GREECE: Allatini posts dramatic increase in H1 profits, year on year
Food manufacturer and wholesaler Allatini has posted a pre-tax profit of €537,000 (US$490,000) for the first six months of 2001. This represents a dramatic increase from the €5,000 recorded in the same period last year. Allatini's turnover during the H1 meanwhile fell to €14.9m from €15.2m, and consolidated loss fell to €886,000 from the €1.7m recorded in H1 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti