UK: Alldays sees self-reinvention and promising future
George Duncan, chairman of convenience food chain Alldays , has pointed out that despite a continuing rise in operating losses, the company has laid the foundations for a more profitable future focus on the core business. During the H1, the 26 weeks to 29 April 2001, Duncan pointed out that management had devoted considerable resources to developing the company's strategy, finances and organisation. Now however he argues that there are "some encouraging signs for an improved performance in the second half."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti