UK: Alldays sees self-reinvention and promising future
George Duncan, chairman of convenience food chain Alldays , has pointed out that despite a continuing rise in operating losses, the company has laid the foundations for a more profitable future focus on the core business. During the H1, the 26 weeks to 29 April 2001, Duncan pointed out that management had devoted considerable resources to developing the company's strategy, finances and organisation. Now however he argues that there are "some encouraging signs for an improved performance in the second half."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin