CANADA: Allergy Alert - Presence of improperly declared hazlenuts in Bella brand sea shell chocolate
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to hazelnuts not to consume Bella brand Sea Shell Chocolate. This product contains hazelnuts which are not declared on the french ingredient list. This alert is of concern only to those who are allergic to hazelnuts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund