CANADA: Allergy alert - presence of undeclared egg in Taste Delight brand cream filled oatmeal cookies
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Bishop's Baking Company, Inc. are warning consumers allergic to egg protein not to consume Taste Delight brand Cream Filled Oatmeal Cookies. The affected product contains egg protein that is not declared on the label. This alert is of concern only to those individuals allergic to egg
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund