CANADA: Allergy alert - presence of undeclared egg in Taste Delight brand cream filled oatmeal cookies
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Bishop's Baking Company, Inc. are warning consumers allergic to egg protein not to consume Taste Delight brand Cream Filled Oatmeal Cookies. The affected product contains egg protein that is not declared on the label. This alert is of concern only to those individuals allergic to egg
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth