CANADA: Allergy Alert - recall of fresh pork processed by Mitchell's Gourmet Foods Inc. that may contain penicillin
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers allergic to penicillin not to consume fresh pork processed by Mitchell's Gourmet Foods Inc., Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as it may contain penicillin. It is believed that the penicillin was introduced to the hogs at the farm level. The affected products have been available for sale since December 5, 2001. This warning is of concern only to individuals allergic to penicillin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group