CANADA: Allergy Alert - recall of fresh pork processed by Mitchell's Gourmet Foods Inc. that may contain penicillin
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers allergic to penicillin not to consume fresh pork processed by Mitchell's Gourmet Foods Inc., Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as it may contain penicillin. It is believed that the penicillin was introduced to the hogs at the farm level. The affected products have been available for sale since December 5, 2001. This warning is of concern only to individuals allergic to penicillin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review