CANADA: Allergy Alert - recall of fresh pork processed by Mitchell's Gourmet Foods Inc. that may contain penicillin
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers allergic to penicillin not to consume fresh pork processed by Mitchell's Gourmet Foods Inc., Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as it may contain penicillin. It is believed that the penicillin was introduced to the hogs at the farm level. The affected products have been available for sale since December 5, 2001. This warning is of concern only to individuals allergic to penicillin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO