CANADA: Allergy alert - undeclared milk protein in YOMA Belgian Dark Chocolate and Chocolate Fondue
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to milk protein not to consume YOMA Belgian Dark Chocolate and Volupta Chocolate fondue (Dark Chocolate) manufactured by Confiseries YOMA Inc. of Ste-Germaine Station, Québec. These products may contain milk protein that is not declared on the label. This alert is of concern only to those individuals who have allergies to milk protein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target