CANADA: Allergy alert - undeclared soy protein in B-L brand bacon cheese snack also labelled as cheese sauce
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to soy protein not to consume B-L brand Bacon Cheese Snack Spread also labelled as Cheese Sauce. This product contains soy protein which is not declared on the french ingredient list. This alert is of concern only to those who are allergic to soy protein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1