CANADA: Allergy alert - undeclared soy protein in B-L brand bacon cheese snack also labelled as cheese sauce
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to soy protein not to consume B-L brand Bacon Cheese Snack Spread also labelled as Cheese Sauce. This product contains soy protein which is not declared on the french ingredient list. This alert is of concern only to those who are allergic to soy protein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry