CANADA: Allergy alert - undeclared soy protein in B-L brand bacon cheese snack also labelled as cheese sauce
OTTAWA - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to soy protein not to consume B-L brand Bacon Cheese Snack Spread also labelled as Cheese Sauce. This product contains soy protein which is not declared on the french ingredient list. This alert is of concern only to those who are allergic to soy protein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs