AUSTRALIA: Allert emerges the victor of boardroom battle for Coles chair
Richard Allert appears to have emerged the frontrunner to replace Stan Wallis, the controversial outgoing chairman of Australian retailer Coles Myer. A board faction has been calling for Wallis to resign with immediate effect rather than after the AGM in November as planned, but he yesterday [Wednesday] succeeded in securing his position until his planned departure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch