AUSTRALIA: Allert emerges the victor of boardroom battle for Coles chair
Richard Allert appears to have emerged the frontrunner to replace Stan Wallis, the controversial outgoing chairman of Australian retailer Coles Myer. A board faction has been calling for Wallis to resign with immediate effect rather than after the AGM in November as planned, but he yesterday [Wednesday] succeeded in securing his position until his planned departure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea