JAPAN: Alliance between Snow Brand, Itochu Corp and Yayoi Food hopes to gain competitive edge
Japan's leading but ailing milk products manufacturer Snow Brand Milk Co has announced an alliance with Itochu Corp and its affiliate, Yayoi Foods to promote one another's frozen food sectors. The country's frozen food market according to Snow Brand, worth around ¥8.5bn, is growing rapidly but is also highly competitive. It said it hoped the agreement between the three food processors would give the group a competitive edge over its rivals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK