AUSTRALIA: Shell/Coles Myer: alliance may prompt fuel price war (COMMENT)
Fuel company Shell and retail group Coles Myer have launched a fuel retailing alliance in Australia. Coles Myer is going head to head with Woolworths in the fuel retailing business to drive growth among its supermarkets and other outlets. While the alliance may help grow sales, Coles Myer will need to be wary of the wafer-thin margins in fuel retailing while Woolworths will surely fight hard to maintain its share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast