AUSTRALIA: Shell/Coles Myer: alliance may prompt fuel price war (COMMENT)
Fuel company Shell and retail group Coles Myer have launched a fuel retailing alliance in Australia. Coles Myer is going head to head with Woolworths in the fuel retailing business to drive growth among its supermarkets and other outlets. While the alliance may help grow sales, Coles Myer will need to be wary of the wafer-thin margins in fuel retailing while Woolworths will surely fight hard to maintain its share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre