USA: Alliant Foodservice Names David J. Green President of its Pacific Northwest District
Alliant Foodservice, Inc., the foodservice distribution subsidiary of Alliant Exchange, Inc., has named David J. Green president of its Pacific Northwest District. He is responsible for a territory that includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska.Green was previously with Dole Food Company, Inc., where he served for more than 25 years in a variety of positions in the U.S., Honduras, Costa Rica and Colombia. Most recently he was president of Dole Northwest, where he led Dole's entry into the apple and pear market and, beginning with two small producers, built the operation into a $70 million business."David is an accomplished executive with a track record of success in managing a high-growth business," said John Baldi, president of Alliant's West Division, which includes the Pacific Northwest. "He has the experience and the leadership qualities to lead a district in a fast-growing market, and he will be a tremendous asset to our team."Green holds an MBA degree from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business, a master's degree in geology from the University of Cincinnati and a B.S. degree in geology from the College of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio.Alliant Foodservice is one of the nation's largest broadline foodservice distributors, with a nationwide network of 44 warehouses and related facilities serving 100,000 customers in the restaurant, healthcare, lodging and related industries.Alliant Exchange is one of the nation's largest business-to-business e-commerce and information exchange companies, with total sales of more than $6 billion. The company, one of the largest privately held enterprises in the U.S., has three operating subsidiaries -- Alliant Foodservice, Inc., a leading broadline foodservice distributor; The Drescher Corporation, a foodservice predistribution company; and AlliantLink.com, Inc., an Internet-based service that provides 24/7 access to a catalog of 165,000 foodservice stock-keeping units and value-added services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report