USA: Alliant Foodservice Names David J. Green President of its Pacific Northwest District
Alliant Foodservice, Inc., the foodservice distribution subsidiary of Alliant Exchange, Inc., has named David J. Green president of its Pacific Northwest District. He is responsible for a territory that includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska.Green was previously with Dole Food Company, Inc., where he served for more than 25 years in a variety of positions in the U.S., Honduras, Costa Rica and Colombia. Most recently he was president of Dole Northwest, where he led Dole's entry into the apple and pear market and, beginning with two small producers, built the operation into a $70 million business."David is an accomplished executive with a track record of success in managing a high-growth business," said John Baldi, president of Alliant's West Division, which includes the Pacific Northwest. "He has the experience and the leadership qualities to lead a district in a fast-growing market, and he will be a tremendous asset to our team."Green holds an MBA degree from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business, a master's degree in geology from the University of Cincinnati and a B.S. degree in geology from the College of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio.Alliant Foodservice is one of the nation's largest broadline foodservice distributors, with a nationwide network of 44 warehouses and related facilities serving 100,000 customers in the restaurant, healthcare, lodging and related industries.Alliant Exchange is one of the nation's largest business-to-business e-commerce and information exchange companies, with total sales of more than $6 billion. The company, one of the largest privately held enterprises in the U.S., has three operating subsidiaries -- Alliant Foodservice, Inc., a leading broadline foodservice distributor; The Drescher Corporation, a foodservice predistribution company; and AlliantLink.com, Inc., an Internet-based service that provides 24/7 access to a catalog of 165,000 foodservice stock-keeping units and value-added services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review