USA: Alliant Foodservice to Invest $12 Million in New North Little Rock Distribution Center
Alliant Foodservice, Inc., a subsidiary of Alliant Exchange, Inc. and one of the nation's largest broadline foodservice distributors, will substantially increase its capabilities in the Little Rock, Arkansas market by building a state-of-the-art, $12 million distribution center on an 18.5-acre site in North Little Rock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK