UK: Allied Bakeries launches Kingsmill Great White rolls
Kingsmill Great White growing market share
Allied Bakeries, the bread business of Associated British Foods, has extended its line of Kingsmill Great White fibre-added bread with the addition of rolls to the line.
The company said three months after launching its high fibre white bread, Kingsmill Great White commands an 8% market share of the 800g standard white bread sector.
"Rolls are a great opportunity for retailers to drive trial, increase incremental sales and secure repeat purchase, particularly during the summer BBQ season," the baker claimed.
When Allied Bakeries launched Kingsmill Great White, the company spoke to just-food about its ambitions to turn around the declining white bread category. Click here to view our coverage.
Kingsmill launches new Great White rolls, available in price marked packs
09 July 2014: Following the successful launch of Kingsmill Great White - a category first soft white loaf with as much fibre as wholemeal - Kingsmill has introduced the first variation of this popular product with its new Kingsmill Great White rolls, to help drive growth in the rolls sector.
In just three months Kingsmill Great White already holds an 8% unit share of the 800g standard white bread sector. This latest NPD affirms Allied Bakeries' position as a leading supplier of UK bakery products.
Rolls are a great opportunity for retailers to drive trial, increase incremental sales and secure repeat purchase, particularly during the summer BBQ season.
Retailers should look to stock a variety of Kingsmill rolls, which are available in price marked packs including:
- Kingsmill Great White Rolls - available in an eight-pack
- Kingsmill Wholemeal Rolls - the six-pack is the number one six-pack wholemeal brand in impulse; also available as an eight-pack
- Kingsmill 50/50 Rolls - the six-pack is the number one six-pack healthier white brand in impulse; also available as an eight-pack
- Kingsmill Soft White Rolls - the six-pack is the number two six-pack white rolls in impulse; also available as an eight-pack
Original source: Allied Bakeries
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Associated British Foods plc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Associated British Foods plc - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s ......
Synopsis Canadean's "Associated British Foods plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The...
UK-based Associated British Foods Plc (ABF) has established a foothold in most regional markets, but its sales are significantly biased towards developed markets. Combined, developed markets accounted...
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- McCormick to move roles to Poland
- Hershey cuts sales forecast on forex and China
- Bongrain investors approve name change