UK: Allied Domecq applies TLC to develop brand extensions
In the latest change to its marketing structure, Allied Domecq has appointed The Licensing Company ( TLC ) to increase retail opportunities for its portfolio of brands, through brand extensions and licensing initiatives. The move is being heralded by Allied as a "new phase in drinks marketing" and will see TLC develop licensed, branded, stand-alone products from Allied's existing portfolio of spirits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK