CHINA: Allied Domecq to pull out of local ice-cream manufacturer
UK group Allied Domecq Holdings (ADH) is set to sell its 60% share in ice-cream producer Beijing Allied Faxi Food (BAFF), which posted sales of CNY60m last year. The Chinese company, which produces Bud's Ice Cream , was established in 1990 as a joint venture between major domestic industry player
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk