USA: Allrecipes.com Consistently Surpasses Other Recipe Sites in Food & Drink Category With 275% Growth in Q2 2000
Allrecipes.com®, the leading online meal planning and recipe resource, today announced that it achieved a 275 percent traffic increase in the second quarter of 2000 with more than one million unique users and nearly 20 million page views recorded in June. Reported by PC Data, Allrecipes.com surpassed well-known sites such as marthastewart.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group