USA: Allrecipes.com Consistently Surpasses Other Recipe Sites in Food & Drink Category With 275% Growth in Q2 2000
Allrecipes.com®, the leading online meal planning and recipe resource, today announced that it achieved a 275 percent traffic increase in the second quarter of 2000 with more than one million unique users and nearly 20 million page views recorded in June. Reported by PC Data, Allrecipes.com surpassed well-known sites such as marthastewart.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins