USA: Allrecipes.com Keeps Folks Healthy, Organized With Nutritional Analysis, True Recipe Scaling, Automated Shopping Lists
Allrecipes.com®, the leading online meal planning resource, has added new and improved features designed to make meal planning and grocery shopping easier for the home cook including nutritional analysis, true recipe scaling and automated shopping lists. These services have been added as a direct result of enthusiastic requests made by the site's growing community base, which averages more than one million unique visitors each month. The new, exciting enhancements round out the complete package of meal planning services available at no cost to the user on Allrecipes.com. The first, most popular service, MyRecipe Box, was added in February of this year. MyRecipe Box is a free, private, personalized tool that lets users store, organize, rank, review and share their favorite recipes on Allrecipes.com's Web site. This number one requested service already has more than 200,000 subscribers. Highlights of the new services now available on Allrecipes.com include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review