USA: Allrecipes.com Keeps Folks Healthy, Organized With Nutritional Analysis, True Recipe Scaling, Automated Shopping Lists
Allrecipes.com®, the leading online meal planning resource, has added new and improved features designed to make meal planning and grocery shopping easier for the home cook including nutritional analysis, true recipe scaling and automated shopping lists. These services have been added as a direct result of enthusiastic requests made by the site's growing community base, which averages more than one million unique visitors each month. The new, exciting enhancements round out the complete package of meal planning services available at no cost to the user on Allrecipes.com. The first, most popular service, MyRecipe Box, was added in February of this year. MyRecipe Box is a free, private, personalized tool that lets users store, organize, rank, review and share their favorite recipes on Allrecipes.com's Web site. This number one requested service already has more than 200,000 subscribers. Highlights of the new services now available on Allrecipes.com include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund