USA: Allrecipes.com Keeps Folks Healthy, Organized With Nutritional Analysis, True Recipe Scaling, Automated Shopping Lists
Allrecipes.com®, the leading online meal planning resource, has added new and improved features designed to make meal planning and grocery shopping easier for the home cook including nutritional analysis, true recipe scaling and automated shopping lists. These services have been added as a direct result of enthusiastic requests made by the site's growing community base, which averages more than one million unique visitors each month. The new, exciting enhancements round out the complete package of meal planning services available at no cost to the user on Allrecipes.com. The first, most popular service, MyRecipe Box, was added in February of this year. MyRecipe Box is a free, private, personalized tool that lets users store, organize, rank, review and share their favorite recipes on Allrecipes.com's Web site. This number one requested service already has more than 200,000 subscribers. Highlights of the new services now available on Allrecipes.com include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant