USA: Allrecipes.com opens largest online kitchen store
Allrecipes.com®, the leading online meal planning resource, has opened the largest online kitchen store available on the Web today. This launch is the result of strategic alliances entered into by Allrecipes.com with Kitchen Etc., the world's largest online kitchenware retail site, and Electricfood.com, a leading online specialty food site. This is significant for home cooks worldwide as they now have access, via Allrecipes.com, to the widest variety of kitchenware and specialty food items from a single source for all of their meal planning needs. The new store launched today, November 6, in conjunction with Allrecipes.com's new logo and site design update. The store, available at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report