USA: Allrecipes.com opens largest online kitchen store
Allrecipes.com®, the leading online meal planning resource, has opened the largest online kitchen store available on the Web today. This launch is the result of strategic alliances entered into by Allrecipes.com with Kitchen Etc., the world's largest online kitchenware retail site, and Electricfood.com, a leading online specialty food site. This is significant for home cooks worldwide as they now have access, via Allrecipes.com, to the widest variety of kitchenware and specialty food items from a single source for all of their meal planning needs. The new store launched today, November 6, in conjunction with Allrecipes.com's new logo and site design update. The store, available at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast