SAUDI: Almarai takes over Mead Johnson infant JV
Almarai in $4m acquisition
Almarai and Mead Johnson set up International Pediatric Nutrition Company in 2010 to sell infant formula products.
Under the terms of their agreement, the parties said they would review the venture three years later, which has led to a restructuring of their partnership.
Almarai has paid US$4m to buy out Mead Johnson and become the sole shareholder of the venture. The two sides have struck deals on the continued use of trademarks and technical support. IPNC markets formula under Mead Johnson's Enfagrow and Enfamil brands.
Almarai operates in the dairy, bakery and poultry sector and suppliers over 48,000 customers in the GCC daily, according to the company's website.
Mead Johnson Nutrition Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and s...
Canadean's "Almarai Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a co...
Almarai Co Ltd, remains one the leading companies, not only in the packaged food market, but also in the health and wellness segment in Saudi Arabia. Its strategic goal is to continue to lead the heal...
just-food's management briefings see the team provide an in-depth look at a key issue or market affecting our readers in the industry. This year, the briefings included a deep dive into the confection...
Global Bread & Rolls industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The prof...
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia