USA: ALTES/SETLA Acquires Ohio-Area Rally's Restaurants for $5.1 Million
Pledging to re-energize the Rally's brand, SETLA, LLC, an affiliate of ALTES, LLC, today announced that it has acquired 60 Rally's Hamburgers® restaurants in the Cleveland, Dayton and Columbus areas for $5.1 million. The new ALTES/SETLA ownership is committed to rejuvenating the Rally's brand by restoring Rally's original value proposition of serving quality food at a great value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund