USA: AMCON expands board of directors, elects Raymond F. Bentele
Nebraska-based consumer products distributor AMCON Distributing Company has increased its number of directors to eight and elected Raymond F. Bentele to serve as a director of the company. Bentele served as chairman and CEO of Mallinckrodt for eleven years prior to his retirement. During his tenure at Mallinckrodt, the company's stock was listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Bentele currently serves on the boards of Kellwood Co, Leggett and Platt Inc, and IMC Global.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast