US: American Dairy appoints CFO
American Dairy, the Chinese dairy firm, has appointed Jonathan Chou as chief financial officer with immediate effect.
Chou, who will succeed Roger Liu, previously held the role of Pacific corporate CFO and vice president of mergers and acquisitions for Honeywell International.
"We believe Jonathan's knowledge in working with public companies, as well as first-hand corporate finance and accounting experience, make him a great fit for our company," said Leng You Bin, CFO of American Dairy.
Previous to working for Honeywell, Chou held positions with Tyco Fire & Security, a division of Tyco International, and Lucent Technologies in Hong Kong.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review