USA: American Foods recalls beef on E. coli fears
American Foods Group has announced that it has launched a voluntary recall of around 106,000 pounds of ground beef over fears it may have been contaminated with E. coli bacteria. The company said the product was sold between 25 January and 3 February at Kroger Stores in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia, and Meijer Stores in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Kentucky.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery