US: American Italian Pasta announces restructure
American Italian Pasta Company has announced a restructuring of its sales and marketing organisation which will include the promotions of sales executives, and the departure of Daniel Trott, executive vice president of sales and marketing.
Pat Regan becomes senior vice president of national accounts, Mike Kaczynski senior vice president of East Region, and Tom Branich senior vice president of West Region. Meanwhile Jerry Dear continues as executive vice president of Ingredient, Food Service and Club Channels but assumes increased general management responsibilities for these businesses. All four will be reporting directly to Jim Fogarty, president and CEO.
"I am excited about the strength and depth of our senior sales management team and our marketing organisation," Fogarty said. "I look forward to working closely with them in executing our strategic initiatives and driving success in the future. We collectively remain focused on delivering the high quality products and excellent service to our customers."
Companies: American Italian Pasta
American Italian Pasta Company, the troubled Kansas-based pasta producer, has announced plans to sell off some of its operations, following a review of its business....
In response to the increasing demand for whole-grain products, the American Italian Pasta Company has announced the launch of fibre rich multi-grain pasts in three varieties under the Mueller's, Golde...
The American Italian Pasta Company has announced that Horst Schroeder has resigned from its board of directors....
Shares of American Italian Pasta Co., the largest maker of dry pasta in North America, saw massive gains last week with prices rising 37% on Friday (16th December), topping the list of percentage gain...
Pasta maker American Italian Pasta Company has unveiled new packaging for its Mueller's pasta line....
Pasta maker American Italian Pasta Company has announced that Timothy S Webster, co-chief executive officer, has resigned his employment with the company and his membership on its board of directors, ...
US pasta maker American Italian Pasta Company has announced that it has determined that certain of its historical financial statements should no longer be relied upon....
US pasta maker American Italian Pasta Company (AIPC) has announced that Horst Schroeder has resigned his position as chairman of the board of directors, effective 17 October 2005....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review