US: American Italian Pasta boss Kelly to leave company
Jack Kelly, who will leave AIPC in November, said on Friday (30 July) that he was "confident" the business would "continue to thrive" as part of the Ralcorp business.
Walt George, who has spent nine years with AIPC, will replace Kelly. George was most recently AIPC's chief operating officer but has also held supply chain and logistics roles.
"Throughout the process of acquiring AIPC, we have been very impressed with Walt's knowledge of the business and his leadership abilities," said Ralcorp co-chief executive officer and president Kevin Hunt.
"I am confident that Walt's demonstrated leadership and experience will be a major contribution to the future success of our dry pasta business."
There have been over 640 stories in just-food's M&A section since April this year covering everything from industry-changing mergers to bolt on acquisitions and brand disposals. This section to the br...
Costs linked to a series of acquisitions hit the bottom line of US private-label group Ralcorp Holdings during its fourth quarter....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes