USA: American Italian Pasta Co announces alliance
The American Italian Pasta Company has announced a strategic alliance with World Finer Foods, the owners of the DaVinci brand of Italian food products, including the top selling imported pasta brand in the US.
Under the deal, announced at the American Italian Pasta Company's annual shareholder meeting, American Italian Pasta Company (AIPC) will become the supplier of the imported DaVinci pasta brand.
World Finer Foods (WFF) will become the exclusive distributor of AIPC's portfolio of specialty and natural pastas, including the Eddie's and Mrs. Leeper's Brands, through its distribution network.
AIPC is the largest producer and marketer of dry pasta in the US, and plans to leverage its extensive direct customer relationships to help expand the distribution of DaVinci branded pasta in the US.
"DaVinci is the market leader for real Italian imported pasta into the US by a wide margin," said Dan Trott, president of sales and executive vice president of marketing for American Italian Pasta Co. "We are confident that this Strategic Alliance will benefit both companies with increased pasta sales and profits in the years to come."
AIPC will begin supplying part of the DaVinci import volume in April 2005. AIPC will make the pasta at its Pasta Lensi operation in Northern Italy.
Companies: American Italian Pasta
The American Italian Pasta Company has announced that Horst Schroeder has resigned from its board of directors....
Shares of American Italian Pasta Co., the largest maker of dry pasta in North America, saw massive gains last week with prices rising 37% on Friday (16th December), topping the list of percentage gain...
Pasta maker American Italian Pasta Company has unveiled new packaging for its Mueller's pasta line....
Pasta maker American Italian Pasta Company has announced that Timothy S Webster, co-chief executive officer, has resigned his employment with the company and his membership on its board of directors, ...
US pasta maker American Italian Pasta Company has announced that it has determined that certain of its historical financial statements should no longer be relied upon....
US pasta maker American Italian Pasta Company (AIPC) has announced that Horst Schroeder has resigned his position as chairman of the board of directors, effective 17 October 2005....
American Italian Pasta Company has announced that it has retained management consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) and appointed Jim Fogarty of A&M as co-chief executive officer....
Richard Thompson, founder and former CEO of American Italian Pasta, has resigned from the company's board of directors....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review