USA: American Italian Pasta Co reveals record Q1 2002
Kansas City-based American Italian Pasta Company announced today [Wednesday] a series of record results for the fiscal Q1 2002, ended 28 December 2001. Revenues for the quarter increased 39% to US$92m and diluted earnings per share increased 30% to US$0.48, up from US$0.37 in reported pro forma earnings for the Q1 of 2001, and up 60% from the US$0.30 in GAAP EPS for the first quarter of 2001. The Company also said that revenues were increased US$1.9m and EPS was increased by approximately US$0.03 per share for the quarter by a payment from the US government under the "Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report