USA: American Italian Pasta Co reveals record Q1 2002
Kansas City-based American Italian Pasta Company announced today [Wednesday] a series of record results for the fiscal Q1 2002, ended 28 December 2001. Revenues for the quarter increased 39% to US$92m and diluted earnings per share increased 30% to US$0.48, up from US$0.37 in reported pro forma earnings for the Q1 of 2001, and up 60% from the US$0.30 in GAAP EPS for the first quarter of 2001. The Company also said that revenues were increased US$1.9m and EPS was increased by approximately US$0.03 per share for the quarter by a payment from the US government under the "Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report