USA: American Italian Pasta Co reveals record Q1 2002
Kansas City-based American Italian Pasta Company announced today [Wednesday] a series of record results for the fiscal Q1 2002, ended 28 December 2001. Revenues for the quarter increased 39% to US$92m and diluted earnings per share increased 30% to US$0.48, up from US$0.37 in reported pro forma earnings for the Q1 of 2001, and up 60% from the US$0.30 in GAAP EPS for the first quarter of 2001. The Company also said that revenues were increased US$1.9m and EPS was increased by approximately US$0.03 per share for the quarter by a payment from the US government under the "Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act of 2000".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin