USA: American Italian Pasta Co to buy Tolleson facility
Kansas City, Missouri-based American Italian Pasta Company (AIPC) has paid US$5.85m for a 208,000ft² facility in Tolleson, which it plans to transform into a US$45m pasta-processing plant. AIPC, which supplies the dry noodles for General Mills' Hamburger Helper and Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese, plans to hire 50 new Phoenix-area employees by the end of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units