USA: American Italian Pasta Co to buy Tolleson facility
Kansas City, Missouri-based American Italian Pasta Company (AIPC) has paid US$5.85m for a 208,000ft² facility in Tolleson, which it plans to transform into a US$45m pasta-processing plant. AIPC, which supplies the dry noodles for General Mills' Hamburger Helper and Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese, plans to hire 50 new Phoenix-area employees by the end of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch