USA: American Italian Pasta Co to buy Tolleson facility
Kansas City, Missouri-based American Italian Pasta Company (AIPC) has paid US$5.85m for a 208,000ft² facility in Tolleson, which it plans to transform into a US$45m pasta-processing plant. AIPC, which supplies the dry noodles for General Mills' Hamburger Helper and Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese, plans to hire 50 new Phoenix-area employees by the end of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review