USA: American Italian Pasta Company completes acquisition of seven pasta brands from Borden Foods
American Italian Pasta Company (NYSE: PLB) a leading producer of dry pasta in North America, yesterday announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of seven pasta brands from Borden Foods for $67.5 million, plus inventory in a cash transaction. The company acquired the Anthony's®, Globe/A-1®, Luxury®, Mrs. Grass®, Pennsylvania Dutch®, R&F® and Ronco® brands, in addition to certain tangible assets. No manufacturing assets were included in the transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review