USA: American Italian Pasta Company finalizes Mueller's acquisition
American Italian Pasta Company (NYSE: PLB), the leading producer of dry pasta in North America, on Friday (17th November) announced the closing of its acquisition of the Mueller's pasta brand from Bestfoods.On October 25, American Italian Pasta Company (AIPC) filed an 8-K that disclosed the purchase price of the Mueller's brand at approximately $38.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group