USA: American Italian Pasta Company provides guidance on 2002 earnings and cash flow
American Italian Pasta Company (NYSE: PLB) today published guidance on forecasted 2002 earnings, capital spending, and cash flow. The Company also released today its fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2001 results in a separate release. Full Year Expectations Looking at the full year, which ends September 27, 2002, the Company stated it expects fully diluted earnings per share will fall within a range of $2.09 to $2.15.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill